Efficient Esthetics with direct filling treatments – Elevate Esthetics and Maximize efficiency
Either efficiency or esthetics – that is all in the past for direct filling treatments. The motto for modern product solutions by Ivoclar Vivadent is: individually good, together better!
Maximize the efficiency of your restorations with quality products for efficient restorative treatments.
Ivoclar Vivadent offers you a portfolio of coordinated products for direct restorative procedures that enable you to achieve high-quality restorations with greater efficiency.
Every product in Ivoclar Vivadent’s direct filling treatment portfolio stands for esthetics, quality and efficiency and each individually optimised working step combines to form an overall, well-coordinated and harmonious workflow. This way, it is possible to save time and money and at the same time achieve consistently good results.
Choose Ivoclar Vivadent Efficient Esthetics products for your restorative treatments!
To qualify for this deal book a 20 minute one-on-one Zoom session with our own clinical adviser Dr Stephné Fenwick and purchase a limited Efficient Esthetics N Test Kit with a FREE product. Click HERE to book your meeting.
Cost of the special: R995 incl. VAT
Value of special: R2863.37 incl. VAT
Total saving: R1868.37 incl. VAT
Limited kits. First-book-first-serve.
Ivodent and Ivoclar Vivadent offer dentists this efficient process involving state-of-the-art systems and materials for placing chairside composite fillings – the Efficient Esthetics N Kit includes:
• OptraGate 4pcs - lip and cheek retractor for moisture control made easy
• Tetric N-Bond Universal VivaPen 0.5g - universal adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures
• Tetric N-Flow Bulk-Fill IVA 1g Syringe - a flowable 4mm bulk fill composite
• Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill IVA 1g Syringe - a packable 4mm bulk fill composite
• Tetric N-Ceram A2 1g Syringe - a packable universal nano-hybrid composite for anterior and posterior restorations
"By using specially designed products, you can enhance the efficiency of your work without having to compromise on the quality of your treatment." - Dr Stephne Fenwick
For more details feel free to email Dr Stephné Fenwick at email@example.com.
Quality products for efficient restorative treatments
Moisture control made easy.
Latex free lip and cheek retractor.
• Improved view of the treatment field
• Easier access to the oral cavity
• Focused, efficient treatment
Tetric N-Bond Universal
Universal adhesive for all direct and indirect bonding procedures.
VivaPen delivery form allows for a controlled direct Intraoral application of the bonding agent.
• Predictable high bond strength (>25 MPa)
• Efficient use of the product due to the VivaPen which provides almost three times more applications per ml compared with the bottle delivery form.
Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill
Highly efficient, flowable 4mm bulk fill composite for posterior restorations.
• Dentin-like translucency allowing discoloured tooth structure to be masked.
• Short 10 seconds curing time
• Excellent affinity to cavity walls and self-levelling consistency.
• Ivocerin light initiator, patented shrinkage stress reliever and light sensitivity filter that extends the working time under ambient and operatory light.
• Aessencio technology causes the translucency of the material to decrease from 28% to 10% during polymerization.
Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill
Packable 4-mm bulk fill composite for posterior restorations.
• Enamel-like translucency
• Short 10 seconds curing time
• Chameleon effect ensures a natural shade blend
Universal nano-hybrid packable composite for anterior and posterior restorations
• Universal shades for efficient single-shade restorations
• Dentin shades, highly translucent bleach shades and a highly opaque bleach shade
• Syringe or cavil delivery forms
Time-saving composite contouring due to anti-stick properties with OptraSculpt Pad and OptraSculpt
Next Generation instruments.
• Efficient contouring of composite fillings with a non-stick instrument
• Create anatomical contours immediately without leaving any marks on restoration surfaces
High gloss polishing in one step.
• Natural-looking shine due to high diamond content
• Smooth surfaces minimize the build-up of plaque
• High wear resistance
• One-step, high-gloss polishing of composites
• Two-step, high-gloss polishing of restorations made of glass-ceramics, feldspathic ceramics and oxide ceramics
Bluephase N G4
Cordless high-performance polymerization light.
Reliable curing, short light exposures.
Very small, cures all.
• Reliable light polymerization for direct and indirect restorations
• Suitable for every light-curing material due to Polywave LED
• Short exposure times starting from 5 seconds
• Additional PreCure program for the removal of excess cement
• Large 10-mm light guide for time-saving single-exposure curing procedures
Save valuable time during appointments