Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to www.ivodentonline.co.za
These terms and Conditions ("the Terms and Conditions") govern your ("the User") use of the Ivodent ("Provider") website located at the domain name www.ivodentonline.co.za ("the website"). By accessing and using the website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The user may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the provider.
By using the website or communicating with the provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-commerce and Privacy
The website www.ivodentonline.co.za sells dental equipment and oral care products online. The use of any product or service bought from this website is at the purchaser's risk. The purchaser / user indemnifies and holds the provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the website. The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the user's personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the provider and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product. Credit card details are not kept by the provider under any circumstances. The provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the user's electronic device (Personal computer or other electronic device used to browse the website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the user may inadvertently have installed on his/her device. The provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order. The provider will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the user's chosen delivery address.
Online payment - MyGate Payment Gateway
All online credit card payments are processed by the MyGate Internet Payment Gateway. Card Holders may go to www.mygate.co.za to view MyGate's security policies.
Refund and Return Policy
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the provider will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% charge for administration costs. The provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the provider's standards. Should the provider exercise this right, the user will receive a full refund with no deductions. Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to the respective customer service consultants for your region.
Returned goods will only be accepted for credit within 10 days from date of delivery. Goods must be accompanied by a Returns Advice Note (requested from Ivodent customer services). Returned goods must be in original packaging in saleable condition. Returned goods damaged or lost in transit to the Provider will not be credited and the Provider has no liability in this instance. Goods requiring storage under temperature-controlled conditions cannot be accepted for return. Subject to the above conditions the Provider will credit returned goods at an amount equal to that which the buyer paid for the goods. The Provider reserves the right to charge a 10% handling fee on returned goods.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
Provider reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website. It is the user's obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the website for changes or updates. The user's continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the user's acceptance to abide by and bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Provider provides certain information at the website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this website is provided by provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Literary Works, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematograph Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals Published Editions and Computer Programs ("The Content"). All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights ("the Owners"), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. The providers reserve the right to make any changes to the website, the content, or to products and/or services offered through the website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the user is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
Limitation of Liability
The website and all content on the website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided 'as is' basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the content. Neither provider or any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the content or the website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
Privacy: casual surfing
The user may visit the website without providing any personal information. The website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the user computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the website, and to improve content thereon. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
Choice of Law
This website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the website from territories or countries where the content or purchase of the products sold on the website is illegal is prohibited. The user may not use this website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the user accesses the website from locations outside of South Africa, the user is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the respective High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the provider and the user with regard to the use of the content and this website.
Orders placed from clients outside the Republic of South Africa
Orders placed for shipment to countries outside the Republic of South Africa (RSA) may not attract VAT. An order placed by a client outside RSA, following confirmed payment, may be collected from Ivodent in Observatory, Cape Town by the client's courier, arranged by the client. Zimbabwean clients can order directly from Cute Dental in Zimbabwe. Contact (00263772966753) E-mail: [email protected] Namibian clients can order directly from Dental & Medical in Namibia. Contact (0026461235110) E-mail: [email protected] For clients in Botswana Ivodent can organise to have the product couriered directly to them from Cape Town with RTT couriers. This will be done once the Ivodent Customer Services team has invoiced the client, including the transport fee and payment has been confirmed.
Competitions - Terms & Conditions
- Ivodent and Ivohealth competitions and promotions are in no way endorsed, affiliated, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp or Twitter.
- Competitions are open to people living in South Africa only.
- Entrants who have won a prize on any Ivodent or Ivohealth platforms within the last three months will not be chosen as winners.
- Ivodent and Ivohealth competitions are closed to all employees, directors, members, partners, agents and consultants or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by Ivodent or Ivohealth, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Unless otherwise specified, prize winners will be determined by a random draw from the eligible entries received up and until the date of the draw.
- Only the winner/s will be notified. Winners may be announced on Ivohealth and/or Ivodent’s social media.
- Chosen winners will be notified by email and have 7 working days to respond with their delivery details. If they do not reply within 7 working days, they will be deemed to have rejected the prize and another winner may be chosen.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prizes will be dispatched to arrive within a maximum of 6-8 weeks from the time that the winner’s correct delivery details are received by Ivodent.
- The prize will be delivered to the address provided during standard office hours. If the delivery company is unable to deliver because there is no one available to receive the prize, the address provided is incorrect, or any other reason relating to the winner, there will be a maximum of 3 attempts to deliver the prize. Thereafter the prize will be returned to the Ivohealth/Ivodent offices in Observatory, Cape Town and can be collected within 2 weeks. If it is not collected in that time the prize will be forfeited.
- By entering a competition hosted by Ivohealth or Ivodent, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules and understand that as the promoter, Ivodent reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel a competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason deemed necessary.
- Ivodent & Ivohealth is only responsible for the prize itself and not any transport or accommodation related to it. The winner has the option to relinquish the prize, but no monetary compensation will be given in lieu of the prize.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.