Aloclair provides rapid and effective relief from the pain of mouth ulcers, as well as minor sores and injuries inside the mouth caused by burns, bites or newly-fitted dentures or orthodontic braces.
Aloclair forms a protective film over sensitive nerve endings, speeding up healing and making eating, drinking and talking less painful. In a study, 95% of children and parents said after applying Aloclair they experienced no discomfort when eating and drinking.
- Rapid pain relief (within 2 minutes of use)
- Long-lasting pain relief (up to 5 hours on average)
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) forms a protective barrier over the ulcer
- Makes eating, drinking and talking more comfortable
- Helps speed up healing
- Contains anti-inflammatory Aloe vera and soothing hyaluronic acid
- Quick, hygienic and easy to apply
- Alcohol-free, non-stinging, gentle
- Ideal for individual and localised ulcers
Aloclair is formulated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) which forms a barrier over the ulcer, relieving pain and preventing bacteria entering and delaying healing. It also contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing, anti-inflammatory Aloe vera. Aloclair is alcohol-free, does not sting and is gently calming.
Aloclair Gel comes in an 8ml tube with a hygienic applicator. Ideal for young children (from 2 months and older) and localised ulcers. It is also available in a handy spray; Aloclair Spray is ideal for reaching the far back of the mouth and when you have multiple ulcers.
- Adults, children and babies from 2 months old
- Teething babies
- People with newly fitted orthodontic braces
- Denture wearers
- People undergoing treatment for cancer
We’ve gathered expert information on how to manage mouth ulcers, as well as causes and symptoms – read more here. Or speak to your dentist, doctor or pharmacist for expert advice.
Please note, mouth ulcers usually last 10 to 14 days. Please consult your doctor or dentist if your ulcer does not heal within three weeks.