IPS InLine is a leucite-containing veneering ceramic for the conventional layering technique.
With IPS InLine, you will achieve the desired shade easily, the desired result quickly and furthermore, IPS InLine restorations are beautiful!
- Esthetic restorations thanks to coordinated material properties
- Versatile assortment of opal, translucent and impulse materials for true-to-nature customizations
- Gingiva materials for appealing pink-white esthetics
- Excellent processing and polishing properties
- Part of the comprehensive IPS InLine system with the possibility to manufacture Press-on-Metal restorations (IPS InLine PoM) and restorations using the one-layer metal-ceramic IPS InLine One.
- Ceramic alloys
- Implant alloys
- Base metal alloys
- Ceramic furnaces
- Press furnaces
- Investment materials
- SpeedCEM Plus- for conventional cementation
- Multilink Automix - for adhesive cementation