We at Ivodent are excited to announce the opening of our new high-tech International Centre for DentalEducation (ICDE), established in partnership with leading manufacturers, Ivoclar Vivadent.
Here is all you need to know in seven brief points:
Where is it?
Century City, Cape Town (in the Colosseum Hotel office block)
Who is it aimed at?
Dentists, dental technicians, therapists and hygienists
What can we expect?
- Interactive workshops with individual work stations and state-of-the-art training equipment
- Hands-on training for the very latest in technology and protocols to ensure effective use
- You can stay abreast with developments as they happen
- Presenters / facilitators who are leaders in their fields
- Interesting periphery topics too, such as business management and photography
How will we know what is on?
- Log onto the EDUCATION tab at www.ivodentonline.co.za
- To get on our mailing list write to ICDE@ivodent.co.za
Who are we?
This partnership is a culmination of a long partnership between local dental supplier, Ivodent, and Liechtenstein-based Ivoclar Vivadent.
- This is the first southern African ICDE for Ivoclar Vivadent
- It is their 30th ICDE globally
- Ivoclar Vivadent is an international leader in dental manufacturing
- It has one of the largest research and development departments in the dental industry
- It has been a leader in dental education for many years, especially around the use of their products. They are driven by a desire for their equipment and protocols to be used correctly and for dental customers to get to a high level of proficiency very quickly.
Why are we excited?
We very much hope this space will be a living, breathing training centre where we can meet, have fun, learn and discuss.
The workshops that have been presented so far have been most successful. This is an exciting and creative era and it is necessary to ensure one keeps abreast of new developments.
We are also looking forward to using the facilities to problem solve issues you might have with technology and to work with students and stimulate their interest in technology.
Why should you be interested?
We all know this is a highly competitive industry, increasingly driven by technology, and ongoing education is vital to keeping up with the pack and offering patients the benefits of speed, accuracy and comfort that come with technological developments.
Here are some interesting facts:
- The industry is expected to change more in the next 20 years than it did in the last 50
- As an indicator of changes in technology, the global dental market is predicted to have a compound annual growth rate of 5.7% between 2014 and 2019, reaching $7,138.9 million in 2019
We look forward to welcoming you to the centre.
For more information contact us on ICDE@ivodent.co.za.