Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill
- 2 x 3.5 g syringe
- Universal Shade A & B
Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill is the efficient four-millimetres posterior composite of the nano-optimized Tetric N-Collection.
Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill enables posterior teeth to be restored with only one layer measuring up to four-millimetres in thickness, which considerably heightens efficiency.The patented light activator Ivocerin is responsible for ensuring the complete cure of the filling. Compared with convential light initiators, the Ivocerin polymerisation booster is much more reactive. Therefore, polymerization is initiated even in very deep cavities and the material is fully cured.
A specially conditioned shrinkage stress reliever keeps shrinkage and shrinkage stress during polymerization to a minimum. Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill is available in three universal shades: IVA, IVB and IVW (universal A shade, universal B shade and for deciduous teeth or light-coloured permanent dentition).
- Bulk Fill is possible due to Ivocerin, the patented light initiator
- Special filler technology ensures low shrinkage stress
- Esthetic results are achieved quickly and efficiently in the posterior region
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Restorations in the posterior region (Class I and II)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Preventive resin restorations in molars and premolars