Sagemax NexxZr T
NexxZr T is a dental zirconium oxide (3Y-TZP) with very high flexural strength (1270 MPa) and medium translucency (42%). This combination enables a maximum variety of indications for the fabrication of monolithic and anatomically reduced single-tooth and bridge restorations. The soft material quality of the discs positively affects the lifetime of the milling tools and ensures effortless separation and post-processing. Thanks to these properties, NexxZr T provides an economic advantage for the users in the laboratory.
The proven product properties of the material were honored several times with the Dental Advisor Award "Long-Term-Performer Esthetic Zirconia".
- Infiltration technique (NexxZr T Coloring Liquids, NexxZr Effect Liquids)
- Staining technique
- Cut-back technique
- Layering technique
10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25, 30
White, OM1, OM2, OM3, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4
- Single-tooth restorations (anterior and posterior region)
- 3-unit bridges (anterior and posterior region)
- Multi-unit bridges (anterior and posterior region)
1. Very high strength combined with medium translucency
2. Dental Advisory Award
3. Soft material quality of the discs